Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Friday Morning Fight - Revised

While chatting with Musketeer #1 last night before I left the office, I realized that I did indeed miss some key points to Friday's almost-brawl. Damn my "fly under the radar" instinct. Anyway, it seems that the fight actually did get physical, which is why Musketeer #3 intervened. At one point, Musketeer #2 was jabbing his finger in BigFatBaby's face, and BFB kept swatting it away. Then, further angered by the swatting, Musketeer #2 bumped chests with BFB, shoving him into a cube wall. The mental image of this amuses me. Musketeer #2 is in his mid to late 50's and looks it. He's a little shorter than average, and BFB is a tall, well-built guy in his mid 30's. I'm sure Musketeer #2 had to stand on his tip-toes to knock chests with him. I'm also sure of this: due to the psycho factor, my money would be on Musketeer #2, hands down.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why do I suddenly get the impression that Muskateer #2's stomach hitting BFB would produce that BA-WOOOOM sound usually attached to cartoon characters?

Mr. Ring of Fire

10:24 AM  
Blogger darth said...

damn..nothing this fun happens at my office. :(

12:19 PM  
Blogger Mister Underhill said...

We get some shouting once and a while and other weirdo behavior, but generally it is not as fun as this.

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home