Friday, October 15, 2004

From the depths of the Earth, a blog is reborn

With a nod to Tori Amos, I've resurrected the old File. Here you will find all the stories you loved about all the people you loved to hate- with one small difference. PartnerInCrime is no longer literally my partner in crime. (He will retain the name though, for simplicity's sake). While we still talk regularly, and share a love of complaining about the abuse we take from the brokers, I have decided for my own sanity's sake to leave him out of the loop on this blog. He's done nothing to lose my trust, but the way I see it, if I really want to make sure no one in my office finds out about the blog, no one in my office should know about the blog. Additionally, don't be surprised if I wander off track and start prattling on about volcanoes. I am an armchair volcanologist and have been watching St. Helens like a hawk, bringing up the volcano-cam several times a day to see if I can maybe, just maybe, catch a glimpse of that magnificent new lavadome. Ahem. Right, like I said, I may wander off track. I'll try to keep it interesting for you.

7 Comments:

Blogger Zippy Buggleshorts said...

Breathlessly awaiting your first ritual killing. I'll bring the orange soda and a lei of orchids for your victims.

10:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Silent Volcanologist,


Glad to have you back!


Mr. Ring of Fire

10:22 AM  
Blogger darth said...

i loved joe vs. the volcano. seriously.

12:59 PM  
Blogger Craig said...

YAY!!!!!

Welcome back!

(and a Tori reference to boot--how odd that in the last few days I'v been listening to her music for the first time in MONTHS....)

5:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have nothing to say

6:49 PM  
Blogger wizardsheart said...

Really looking forward to reading this!

4:43 AM  
Blogger Mister Underhill said...

I never understood why joe vs. the volcano was not considered the great movie it truly is.

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home