Tuesday, January 11, 2005

I spoke too soon

Well I knew it would get back to abnormal sometime soon... I was just in PartnerInCrime's office, dropping off some work and chatting with him when I uncovered the first nugget of Nutjob weirdness for the week. See, PIC just bought a house this past spring. (Speaking of weird, he had been living at home with his parents into his early 30's, bought the house, and then didn't move in for 5 months. But I digress.) Nutjob, who also lives with her parents, at age 50, has a strange compulsion and feels that she must bring in found objects from her house and give them to people. So, when I spied a set of sheets, brand new and still in their plastic wrap, sitting on the floor, I asked him if they were from her.

PIC (rolling eyes): Yeah. I don't know what to do with them.

Me (feeling skeevy): Why did she give you sheets?

PIC: I don't know. She has been talking about it since Thursday, how she has these sheets she wants to give me. She said they're from her mother or something but she's not going to use them...

We both stare at the package for a minute.

PIC: They're kind of girly, aren't they?

Me: Yes. Very girly.

PIC: And they're the wrong size anyway... I don't know what to do with them. I should just leave them on her desk.

I told him to sell then on eBay.

Hmmmm... I have an enema* I haven't used yet, I bet I could give it to someone at work!



*Disclaimer: Ew, ew, ew. No I do not use enemas. I was trying to convey the creepiness of giving someone something so personal, but I just ended up really grossing myself out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Silent Enimas.. well now we know why she won the "best ass in the office" contest.

heh heh heh

Mr. Ring of Fire

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home