Friday, April 01, 2005

Back in her good graces?

I guess I'm off Jane's shit list. She's been coming to tell me little things here and there, which she had stopped doing for a while. Just a little bit ago, the Musketeers were reminiscing about a big fancy event we had, specifically, about FuckingLyingScumbag getting wasted and pawing FunkyChick, and asked what time I left the event.

Me: I left around 8pm

Musketeer #1: Ah, so you missed FLS's display.

Me: Yeah, thank god.

Musketeer #1: Good thing- he probably would have tried it on you. That would have been funny.

Me: No it wouldn't have been funny. I would have punched him in the face.

Musketeer #1: I know- that's why I said it would be funny. I'd love to see you deck him.

Ten minutes went by, and Jane came over to my cube, whispering.

Jane: See? See why I feel ignored in this place? They didn't ask ME what time I left.

Me: Are they really worth it?

Jane: No.... but I just feel like an old hag sitting over there, being ignored.

And this is my problem how?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jane, they only ignore you because you're not special.


Mmmmm.. April.. oh wait, that doesn't work.

Mmmm.. fresh Jane drama...


Better.

Mr. Ring of Fire

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home