Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Nice waddle

The obsession about age continues. Nutjob went off to visit her new boyfriend this weekend, so she took Friday off. Before she left, she had a lovely conversation with Jane.

Nutjob [walking into Jane's cube for no apparent reason]: I don't look my age.

Jane: Oh? Well I don't think I do either. Are you implying something?

Nutjob: Well... the skin on your face looks nice.

Jane: And the rest of me doesn't?

Nutjob: Well, you know, your neck is a little....

Jane told me about this conversation and said she was obsessing all weekend about the skin on her neck. She now says she wants to get plastic surgery. When will it ever end????

PS- No baking instigation this week. It was too damn hot to even think about turning on the oven.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Its too damn hot"?!?!?

Yeah, try having MY job!


Mr. Ring of FIRE

10:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn, that's harsh, even for nutjob! I hate to feel sympathy for any of your co-workers, but that's just rotten.

I would PAY you to say the same kind of stuff to her!

ChinaGirl

11:06 AM  
Blogger Violet Meeks-Kane said...

Ugh. The one question that springs to my mind is why Jane even bothered to worry abou anything that crazy women has to say.

11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home