Monday, September 26, 2005

Did you have any doubt...

...that Nutjob would milk this for all it's worth? Today, she called Jane to tell her that she was going to call me and my boss tomorrow to tell us that her doctor said she had to stay home until Thursday, not Wednesday as previously thought. So... if she called Jane, why couldn't she just call my boss and give her the message directly?


Maybe it has something to do with the walks she's taking. AngrySally told me today that she was driving through Nutjob's town this weekend and saw Nutjob walking down the street with a bunch of friends. She pulled over to talk to Nutjob, who promptly imformed her that she was outside "because my doctor told me to get some air because my back is hurting me." Um... ok. On what planet does that make sense?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She needs the fresh air at the expense of her back. The friends are just there for moral support - no one is actually enjoying her company, obviously.

Mr. Ring of Fire

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home