Friday, September 30, 2005

How...endearing

Well I think it's safe to say that RotoRooter is good for at least one interesting comment whenever I talk to him. This morning I was wasting time hanging out in PartnerInCrime's office, and RotoRooter walked by. He stuck his head in and wished me a belated happy birthday. I thanked him, and then he asked how old I am.

Me: 31

RotoRooter: Wow! You're puppy chow!

Me: Puppy chow?!

RotoRooter: Come on, I have underwear that's older than you! [walks away laughing]

I'm not sure what's more disturbing, picturing myself as "puppy chow", or imagining a 31-year old pair of underwear. Ew.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, "ew" would work quite well here. I mean, granted, I still have underoos, but hey, they're STYLIN!!!!!


Mr. Ring of Stylin Fire

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home