Thursday, September 22, 2005

Somehow, we're surviving without her

Nutjob is actually quite ill, and will be in the hospital for at least the rest of the week, possibly longer. Knowing how quickly insurance companies kick out out these days, I can only surmise that she must be practially at death's door for them to be keeping her this long. I actually feel bad for her. She must have aged another 30 years in there, because when I talked to her yesterday, she sounded just like my grandmother sounds when she is in the hospital.

However, this little episode is supplying no end of interesting tidbits involving Jane. It's just eating her up that Nutjob is getting all this attention and she's not even here. It will be even worse when she gets back.

I'm going to be a total pain in the ass though and not relate all the stories right now. I'm lazy. They'll come later when I get some motivation.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, obviously we want to see her back in full health.

It would be great if full health included sanity, but we'll take what we can get.

Dr. Ring of Fire

9:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You tease.

ChinaGirl

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home