Monday, September 19, 2005

Surprise, surprise

Well with all the crazy things Nutjob does to lose weight, it had to happen sooner or later. I came in this morning to a message on my voice mail from Nutjob, saying she was in the hospital. She's there for a few days for observation because of some kind of problem with her [deleted to comply with HIPPA]. Taking copious amounts of diet pills will ultimately have some effect on your [see above].

Now, despite the cavalier tone of this post, I really do feel bad for her. Being in the hospital is no fun, no matter what the reason. And if she really is in there because of something she did trying to lose weight, then I feel that much sorrier for her because she obviously has more problems to deal with than her kidneys.

Still.... even though I immediately made an appropriately concerned phone call and ordered flowers to be delivered, I can't help but cringe when I think of just how long she'll milk this when she gets back.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is there any way they can get a shrink in that hospital room?

I mean, if she's going in to have her transmission fixed, they might as well check out all the dings under the hood.


Dr. Ring of Fire

12:46 PM  
Blogger Craig said...

Tell her the airlines do not allow people who currently have, or had in the past, kidney problems; that because of the long flight they consider it a health hazzard so for legal reasons they have to refuse anyone with kidney problems who try to get tickets.

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home