Friday, September 09, 2005

Take a picture, creep

It has been well documented that The General likes to stare at my ass. Fortunately since Musketeer #1 mentioned to him that I'd caught him several times, he's been embarassed enough not to do it anymore. At least not that I notice. I've spent several blissful oogle-free months, until the other day. It was early in the morning, so one of the copiers hadn't warmed up yet. I was standing around in the copy room, waiting for it to get it's act together, when in walks The General, papers in hand. He started for the black and white copier.

Me: It's still warming up.

The General: Oh. Ok, how about this one?

Me: I think that one's all ready.

I left for a minute and came back just as the copier beeped it's readiness signal. So, I made my copies. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw The General standing there staring at me. I thought maybe he had been waiting to use that copier and I jumped in front of him, so I turned and said:

Me: Oh, did you need the copier?

The General (with an odd little smile): No... that's fine, I have everything I need now.

And he left the room. Good thing, because it would have been really embarassing for him to see me do the skeeve-dance. *shudder*

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can stare if you wanna,
You can leave morals behind,
lyrics from "The Skeevy Dance"

Mr. Ring of Fire

4:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

EEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW!

ChinaGirl

5:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

everything i need!!! ..... sounds like jerking off material to me ... uhhhhh that ass

6:05 PM  
Blogger SilentWitness said...

Ew.

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home