Monday, September 26, 2005

Thanks..

For all the responses to my pole. Um, poll. (Shut up, Beavis!) Strangely enough, the thought hadn't occurred to me that he'd been "overemphasizing" the reaction of the people he asked. If he even asked anyone at all. Because who was it who supposedly offended people by asking them for money? FuckingLyingScumbag, that's who. So, I think that pretty much says it all right there.

And for the record, I highly doubt the people he asked were affected by Katrina in any way. I don't think even he is that crass.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That crass, no. That ignorant.. mmmmm maybe...

Mr. Ring of Fire

11:08 PM  
Blogger Craig said...


Lovely Rita, hurricane
Texas lies before you
When it gets dark you flood my house away

Standing by a pooor-built levee
When I caught a glimpse of Rita
Blowing those poor Gulf towns right off the map
From the pics you looked much smaller
tho' on the ground you do look taller
made you look like a Class five storm at least....


God, I need to get some sleep....

11:10 PM  
Blogger SilentWitness said...

Oh. My. God. Craig, you are going straight to hell for that one. Not because it's sick, because now I will have Lovely Rita stuck in my head all damn day!

7:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home