Friday, October 21, 2005

A sign

This morning when I went to the front desk to retrieve my overnight package, there was a fax laying on top of it. One of those totally unsolicited faxes (which are, by the way, now illegal), trying to entice you to buy something? Huh, look at that. It's from the local NHL team, advertising ticket packages for businesses. And hey... how about that, I'm working on budgets. Coincidence??? I bet HeadHoncho wouldn't even notice if I put a line item in for tickets. Too bad Slice-and-Dice Corporate would hack them out of there quicker than.... the Islanders can score on Kevin Weekes.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You ARE the weekest link!

1:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, lets not be too hard on Kevin. He hasn't done a lot as of late, but his early work was tremendous. "Dancing with Wolves" "Bull Durham" "Field of Drea- ...oh.. sorry ... wrong Kevin.


Mr. Ring of IMDB

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home