Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Warning- irreverent humor

Musketeer #3: Is today suck-us?

Nutjob: Sukkot

Musketeer #3: Cirucs? Cirque du Soleil?

Nutjob: Sukkot!

Musketeer #3: Suck-it?

Me: Hey, watch your language over there.

Nutjob (giggles)

Musketeer #3: It's wash-your-toches day.

Me: I hope that's every day.

Musketeer #3: So are lots of people going to be out today?

Nutjob (mystified look)

Musketeer #3: I'm just trying to figure out if it's worth it to even try and call people.

Nutjob: Well... if they're Orthodox they won't be in.

Musketeer #3: Ok. So basically don't bother calling anyone in the 555 area code.

Nutjob: Yeah, probably. They build shelters.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nutjob - next stop, Kabala. God help us all.

Oh - and I'm two time zones behind and I'm STILL the first to post! ;)

Mr. Ring of Fire

10:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Suck-It! :-P

China Girl

11:10 AM  
Blogger SilentWitness said...

You two play nice or I'll have to separate you.

5:58 PM  
Blogger Craig said...

Today was Sukkot? Why did I think that was in the spring or something?

And yet, conversely, I'm extremely impressed you spelled toches correctly. :)

9:05 PM  
Blogger SilentWitness said...

Do I have to admit I thought it was spelled "tuchas" and had to double check with an online Yiddish dictionary? What we goyim lack in smarts we make up for with ingenuity. ;)

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home