Tuesday, November 08, 2005

I saw this coming from a mile away

It's flu shot season again. Instead of panicking over not having enough serum, this year we get to flip out about having the wrong serum, because our regular flu shots won't protect us from the coming pandemic, THE KILLER BIRD FLU!!!!!!!

Ahem. Sorry, I must be watching too much network TV. Yesterday Nutjob was running around the office telling everyone she was getting a flu shot after work, and asking everyone if they ever got sick from the flu shot because she heard that happens sometimes, did that ever happen to you? I didn't need to put my Karnak hat on to know I'd come in to a pitifully fake, melodramatic voicemail about how sick she feels, so she won't be coming in. I think we should send her a get-well-pigeon.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is there any way to literally stop her insanity? I mean, you know its bullshit. Can't you hire an investigator and get pictures of her out and about on these "sick days" and just have her ass fired?

Mr. Ring of Fire (Nutjob - no matter how many hours of twisted entertainment she gives.)

9:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should tell her she can get the bird flu from eating poultry... I'd love to see (erm, read about) the panic that ensues.

ChinaGirl

9:40 AM  
Blogger Craig said...

Show her this. (completely work-safe)

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home