Monday, November 14, 2005

Karate kid

I love this place. I just received the following email from Bruce. It was sent only to the administrative assistants and the marketing department (primarily females).

As many of you know I actively compete in Full Contact Kickboxing and successfully defended my regional "StudMan" title recently.

I have been invited to compete in two "shows" in 2006. The first in [some month] (Exact Date and Arena to be announced ) and the second on Friday night, [some other date, exact location given]. The fights will be a professional setting with a ring, timed rounds, referee etc... (atmosphere similar to pro boxing).

In the past we have had many families attend as we have kids as young as 10-11 years old competing. I do not recommend guests under 9-10 yrs old for obvious reasons. We anticipate 10+ bouts over a 3-4 hour time frame.

I will be sending out more detailed information and ticket sales info as the event nears.

These events are fun, action packed events and can give you an opportunity to see what I do to relieve the stress built up during the day as a broker, win lose or draw.

If you are interested in attending either, or both shows please let me know so I can try to reserve tickets.

Thanks for your support!


I am seriously considering attending one or both of these events, albeit in disguise, so I can fully inform you all of the grandeur that is Bruce defending his StudMan title. And maybe I'll be lucky and get a glimpse of that fantastic 6-pack he's always bragging about, as well as all those sexy martial arts tattoos on his back. What a tool. This guy has no idea how much fun we are all having with this email.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm just .. just TORN. I don't know if I should reply with "Everyone was Kung-Fu fighting"? Or "You're the best around, nobody will ever keep you down" from Rocky 4.


DRAAAAAAAAAAAAGOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Mr. Ring of Watching Family Guy Fire

11:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohhh...an undercover operation! if a man brags about a six pack...but you never actually see it...does it really exist?

12:50 PM  
Blogger Craig said...

The "You're the best" song was from Karate Kid, not Rocky 4.

Love,
Pedantus Craig

6:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the color really brings out his ab

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home