Thursday, November 17, 2005

More coffee immaturity

Of course, the fun couldn't be contained to just one day! First off, I found out that I missed the best part of the "Doesn't anyone make decaf" comment. Someone wrote underneath it: "Make your own decaf, girly-man". I guess they wrote that after I saw the original comment, because I missed it.

Today:

"10:35:44 a.m., Yesterday"

another lament about the lack of decaf, and then:

"decaf is for homos"

later:

"4pm, with a used filter I dug out of the trash can"

Who knew a simple $4 whiteboard would provide a full day of entertainment?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

On days like this, I really wish I worked at your office.

ChinaGirl

8:02 PM  
Blogger Craig said...

"decaf is for homos"? My, how charming. You should write "coffee is for paedophiles" in response. Or "necrophiliacs". Or, at the very least, "furbies" ('cause you know no one in your office would figure THAT one out....)

8:02 PM  
Blogger SilentWitness said...

No, but there's at least one in ChinaGirl's office who would.

8:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Argh. Thanks for reminding me that my officemate is a furby sympathizer! I prefer to repress memories of that conversation, thank you very much!

ChinaGirl

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home