Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Nutjob on board

Nutjob's driving ability (or lack thereof) is widely known throughout BlogCompany. It's the reason why no one will park next to her in the parking lot- because she's dangerous enough driving forward, her backing out of a parking spot is even more frightening. Apparently this weekend on her way to see her long-distance fiance (I choke on that word), she had a little mishap. According to her, she was "trying to merge", and a delivery truck "sideswiped" her. She asked me for the name of the body shop I went to when the drug addict in a stolen SUV driving on the wrong side of the road being chased by 8, yes 8 police cars sideswiped me. Crap. I digressed again. So, because she said she didn't stop, and continued driving a few hundred more miles, I figured it was pretty mild. Then I walked past her car outside.

First off, the damage is on the right side of the car. Merging? What, from the shoulder into the left lane? Secondly, it looks like someone took a large can-opener to the side of her car. There is a huge gouge going from the door post between the back and front doors to the fender. The rearview mirror is dangling off, and the fender is wrenched off and sticking out about a foot and a half straight out from the side of her car. She didn't stop. She "thought she heard a scraping noise". She drove the rest of the way to Fiance'sCity with a mirror dangling off her car and her fender half torn off and threatening to puncture the tire of anyone who rode in the lane next to her. I'm almost tempted to reveal my location so you all can stay off the roads and out of her way.

7 Comments:

Blogger Violet Meeks-Kane said...

Oh my, I have to laugh at this only because I can see the horror of other drivers caught near this harbringer of death for cars on the road.

Though I'm not all that suprised she didn't notice the mirror missing. But that's only because she didn't know it was there to start with.

11:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seriously, one of my friends said the following earlier today and I can only whole-heartedly agree, "Nutjob is stranger than fiction." If Stephen King was reading this blog, he'd have given up by now.

12:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, and that last post was me - Mr. Ring of Fire :)

12:34 AM  
Blogger SilentWitness said...

I wonder if that friend will read your comment and be so inspired to write something that he or she will join NaNo, Mr Ring of Instigating Fire.

6:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do not instigate. I just push in a variety of ways towards a goal that the person wants to go to anyway, but just doesn't know it yet. Or maybe he/she does know it, but they don't realize they have the talent to get there.

Ok, or maybe I do instigate things.

Mr. Ring of "Set the Night on Fire"

4:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A player who is deemed to be the instigator of an altercation in the final five (5) minutes of regulation time or at any time in overtime, shall be assessed an instigator minor penalty, a major for fighting, a ten minute misconduct and an automatic one-game suspension.

Watch out, Monsieur cercle de feu... ;)

-SharksFan

6:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sharky, as my time indicates, I started such instigation at 4:30, quite sometime before most quit work, and most undoubtedly more than 5 minutes before the end of regulation.

Nice tie. ;)

Mr. Ring of Fire

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home