Monday, November 28, 2005

Update

Well, either or several of the following things could be true:

1. I make mountains out of molehills.

2. All of my co-workers are oblivious.

3. None of my co-workers give a rat's ass what kind of jewlery I wear.

4. They think it's just a charming pretty necklace (if they noticed it at all) and maybe will wonder what's up when they see me wearing it every day.

5. I suffer from delusions of grandeur and think that everyone is always paying a lot of attention to me.

I'll go with 6: all of the above. I am relieved that I didn't have to answer any questions today, especially from Mr Really Catholic, who I respect and would be upset if he was the kind who would think less of me because of this. But, if he would, then c'est la vie, right? The bottom line is I am very happy and comfortable and am glad not to be hiding anymore.

Now, on to the funny stuff. Oh right, there wasn't any today. Either that or I was too insanely busy to notice it. There's always tomorrow....

3 Comments:

Blogger Craig said...

Murphy's Law dictated they did not notice it on the day you were prepared for it. Give it a few more days and someone is going to make a comment.

THEN you can turn them into newts. Or at least start muttering "redrum redrum redrum" in an eriee voice. Just to see their reactions. Because if you can't promote a stereotype, then what's the point of living?

10:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eh, tomorrow is another day.


...which is why they call it 'tomorrow'.

11:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Craig is probably right. You will be wearing it for months and then forget about it...then someone will make a comment about it!

But good for you that you did it. Took a lot of guts. Oh, and I dont think that you suffer from thoughts of grandeur. :o)~
N

1:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home