Friday, December 16, 2005

Bringing down the dreidl

Yesterday afternoon, the Three Musketeers got punchy and decided (while Nutjob was not at her desk) to try to shoot down the Dreidl of Death with long strings of rubberbands attached to each other. No luck. She has it cemented up there with I don't even want to know what. Probably boogers that she collects throughout the year.

Let's see. It's Friday. It's pouring rain and cold. HeadHoncho is "scheduled" to be in the office. I'll bet Nutjob's booger-laden dreidl he decides not to come in today. Thanks to SilentHusband's germs, I feel like ass. So I'm going to be cranky all day, and I'm allowed to be, dammit. Especially when I've spent the morning listening to the Musketeers vehemently bitching about a woman broker who is using the office digital camera. I don't know what their problem is but suddenly she's a "fucking bitch" and is "probably taking pictures of chocolate" (no, that would be me, with my mountains of Ghiradelli at home. ahhhhh.... ). Points I wanted to make to them but am too drugged out to give a crap right now:

1. Get your own damn digital camera. Between the three of you, you can surely afford one.

2. If this was a male broker, not only would there not be any references to chocolate, but you wouldn't be swearing a blue streak over it. You'd say "what a dick" and move on.

Also, in wonderful Freudian style, I had a dream about this place the other night. Specifically, that I was screaming at Musketeer #1 to never touch me again (in the dream he had touched me on the waist, ack, ew, get away from me) and the whole office ended up thinking that we'd had an affair and I ended it and that's why I was yelling at him. I need to go take a very long very soapy shower now.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Freud. WWST?

10:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

THE SHOW MUST GO ON!

..sorry, listening to Queen.

Yipes. Nothing is worse than office dreams. I once woke up, showered, dressed, drove to work, and was in the middle of a workday...

..and then I woke up to my alarm clock - and had to go to work. I was so pissed.


Mr. Ring of Hallucinagen Fire

11:04 AM  
Blogger Craig said...

You the dreams I hate the most? It's the one's where you go see Rush in concert, and something happens and the concert sucks. Sometimes it's the band's fault and sometimes it isn't. Sometimes I'm hanging with the band--hell, once I think I actually played with them--and other times I'm just in the audience. But every fucking Rush dream I've ever had ends up with a ruined concert. Don't you all hate when that happens?

Why are you all looking at me like that?

7:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A ruined Rush concert? Um.. what happens? They play?

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

oh wait, wrong season-

ho ho ho ho


Mr. Merry Ring of Fire

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home