Thursday, December 22, 2005

Do you really have THAT much work to do?

Quickly, before I have to leave for the party. This morning I went to the ladies room and found a blue pen resting on top of the toilet paper dispenser. I thought that was odd, until I just made a return visit, and found a black pen resting nicely next to the blue pen on top of the same dispenser.

1. Who is bringing paperwork into the bathroom stall?
2. Why would you leave your pen behind?
3. I sure hope they don't come back to pick their pens up, then absentmindedly chew on them at some time in the future.

PS Nutjob is wearing silver shoes to match her silver Christmas bow.

PPS AngrySally is wearing leather pants. Yikes.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the second pen was left there as a sign of solidarity with the blue pen. Y'know the "No pen left behind" act of 1993.

And leather pants at work just are not good on anyone. Unless you work in a leather store, then I guess its alright.

Mr. Ring of Yuletide Fire

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home