Thursday, December 29, 2005

Serenity Now!!!

My patience is wearing thin. It is year-end, so that in itself is a big handful. Add to that the fact that my boss doesn't seem to grasp the meaning of year-end deadlines and I'm already pulling my hair out. What I do not need is someone running over to me every five minutes (I seriously am not just using that as an expression) to give me an update on her stationery supply situation. (The "situation" is that we had to order all new stationery, because our logo changed. Apparently this is a hugely complex task, because I have to keep hearing about what to do with the old stuff, who's cards didn't arrive, or maybe they did, where are they, isn't that odd that they would just disappear, she's going to re-order with a rush order, by the way she's not going to fight them on the rush charge, isn't it a good thing she covered her butt by saving copies of everyone's responses to her email, etc etc etc etc etc etc).

Hey Jane, newsflash: I don't care about the stationery. If something's missing, re-order it, you have my permission. Now leave me alone.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

tiptoes into Comment Lane and whispers, "Hey - guys, lets all keep it nice and light. I think Silent Witness is about to turn into Silent Smackdown."

Oh, and I'm not wearing any pants.

Mr. Ring of Fire

2:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, I am wearing pants, but I just wanted your computer screens to enjoy that funny face you just made. Ok.. still tiptoeing...


Mr. Ring of Panted Fire

2:02 PM  
Blogger SilentWitness said...

a. were there to be a smackdown, there would be nothing silent about it.

b. my computer screen probably appreciated the funny face, but not the shower of coffee.

2:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how dare you flash SW MROF shes mine!!! im the only one allowed to flash her!!!

SH

ps what i dont understand is why she runs to the bathroom right after ... oh shit i hope shes not pregnant!!!!!

6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home