Tuesday, December 27, 2005

This is the life

I had the day off today. Supposedly I was driving back from my grandmother's, but we came back last night. Shhhh, don't tell. Miracle of miracles, my cell phone didn't ring. Good thing, because the only thing better than having a day off work is having a day off work and discovering that your cable hockey package is showing the World Junior Championships in the middle of the afternoon, and watching 18 & 19 yr old US kids whoop some 18 & 19 year old Norwegian ass was quite delightful. Even though I'm a total chick and started to feel bad for the poor Norwegian goalie. (Final score: 11-2).

(No comments about 18 & 19 year old Norwegian ass please).

Back to the salt mines tomorrow. Hope all your holidays were merry.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rooting for Team USA may make you patriotic, but feeling pity for the enemy goaltender makes you a pansy-ass, liberal traitor. :-P

5:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Being part Norwegian, I have mixed feelings about the rout over my former land. Then again, maybe my family came to America because the hockey over there was just too subpar.


Mr. Ving ov Fireson

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home