Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Tumbleweeds in BlogLand

Is this thing on?

Yes, I realize it's been quiet in here lately. Unfortunately between my frenzied preparation for year-end and my co-workers slacking like crazy, there hasn't been much to report. Here is the only scrap of humor I've come across in the last few days. Hopefully things will change tomorrow, with our holiday party with open bar. Ahhhh, yes.

Anyway, hopefully this will tide you over. StonerBoy recently had surgery on his shoulder, which he injured in an accident about a year ago. (Don't ask. I don't know why he waited so long either).

Me: Hey, how's your shoulder doing?

StonerBoy: It's ok. Doing better.

Me: Are you still taking painkillers?

StonerBoy: Nah.... only when it hurts.

Yes, he is called StonerBoy for a reason.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still dreaming? Nah, only when I sleep. Yuts.



Mr. Merry, yet breaking out the Yiddish Ring of Fire

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home