Tuesday, January 03, 2006

No wonder he's single

Well I think it's safe to say I'm going through some sort of midlife crisis. On Friday I decided to get all my hair chopped off. Well, most of it. So I have this chic little pixie type cut and I actually feel quite good about it. It makes me feel more perky, don't ask me why. So, naturally, everyone in the office is doing a double-take when they see me, since I went from lots of curls to practically nothing. Most people are polite and say it looks nice, even if they think I look like a boy now, but there's always Bruce. Mr. Social Skills.

Bruce: Wow! You went from poodle perm to Mexican hairless!

Me: "Mexican hairless?" Wow, that's... flattering.

Bruce: ha ha ha... no, it looks good.

Gee, thanks. Hate to break it to you but I didn't do it to impress you, Mr. Wonderful.

Oh yes, and Happy New Year everyone! (even though I think it's a stupid holiday)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year, Silent Witness.

Mexican hairless? Is this a peek into who SW really is? Wow, I never knew you were Mexican!


Mr. Ring of Surprised Fire

9:41 AM  
Blogger Wizard said...

If you think that is bad, you should have seen the look on the face of 'Wendy' who used to be 'William' in our office when a not so observant lady who saw him for the first time in a year said 'Gee Will, have you lost weight, something looks different.'

11:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[jaw gaping, eyes wide in disbelief]

ChinaGirl (who thinks you look damn good... but not in a high school, lesbian sorta way :-P)

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home