Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Not dead

Lest you think my co-workers actually threw me into a volcano, I am posting to let you all know I am still alive and somewhat well. It frustrates me to no end that I have nothing to report, but there you go. They must all be on their medication these days.

(The purpose of this post is two-fold. One, as already stated, and the other in hopes that Murphy's Law will apply and now that I've said I have nothing to report, something unbelievably blogworthy will happen and I can get this thing rolling again.)

PS- The spirit of SilentKitty visited me on my commute home from work last week and told me it was ok to adopt another kitty to keep OtherSilentKitty (aka Stink-Butt) company. And to keep me company. So I adopted another cat... and with predictable obsessiveness, named him after one of my favorite hockey players. Welcome to the pack, Bulin. Please allow OSK to think he is alpha-cat. Things will go much easier for you.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome Bulin. I hope you don't mind that your new nickname will be SWC2. :) Oh, and watch out for nutjob. In case you haven't met her yet, she's akin to a 27 year old cat thinking she's still a kitten while her fat flaps around her legs as she jumps from one place to another desperately seeking attention for the same stuffed rat she "killed" 193 times over.

All the best,

Mr. Ring of Fire

4:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home