Friday, February 03, 2006

Ease on down the road

Well folks, it's official. BlogCompany is moving. Where? Across the street and down two buildings. Seems like if we're going to go through all the hassle we should at least move 10 miles away. However, as my boss says, "it is what it is" and we've been awash in planning for the last few months. The space is in the process of being built out, and I went over yesterday and took a gander at the hot Russian construction workers. Whoops! I meant my new office. Yes ladies and gentlemen, SilentWitness will no longer be a citizen of Cubeville. Also, now that the offices and cubes have been assigned, I also know that I will be nowhere near the Three Musketeers, and a little bit further away from Nutjob than I am now.

But fret not, dear readers, for right outside my door will be AngrySally, the queen of irate phone calls, and another person who hasn't made it in here yet because she's on the other end of the office and I haven't had much chance to witness firsthand if she is as obnoxious as people say she is. So this is by no means the end of the road for this blog. Not only that, but moving itself is bound to be an endless source of blogworthy stories. It already has been, insofar as Jane has already had a hissy fit about her "area" (not quite an office, not quite a cube), but that will come later. For now, just be content to know that I will still be surrounded by plenty of candidates for volcanic sacrifice.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The blog is dead. Long live the blog! (Oh and SW too, of course!)


CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP


Mr. Ring of Fire

9:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhhh, the office move.....phone and voicemail issues, forwarded mail confusion, new letterhead and business cards, and of course, the inevitable printer wars. Good luck, I hope your office door locks. ;-)

Smalls

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home