Wednesday, April 26, 2006

I can't even think of a title for this

Things most people usually don't talk about with their bosses:

anal beads

I don't know why but my boss continues to surprise me with the things she reveals. She had the day off on Monday, and yesterday was quite chipper and refreshed. I commented that the day off had done her some good, and she replied it could only have been better if she'd had sex. Which after a moment, she amended. "Well.... I did have sex. Just not with a person." This of course launched her into telling me about her friend's sex toy party this weekend, which is how the anal beads came up. If HR has a bug in her office, we're so screwed. Erm.... in trouble.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not touching this one! :-P

ChinaGirl

9:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I guess this answers that age old question of "Jeez! What's up her ass?!?"


Mr. Ring of Fire

Oh yeah, I touched it. :P

9:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is she hot? Hook me up...

Ross

12:26 PM  
Blogger Craig said...

. . .

You know, for once, I'm at a loss for words.

5:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Office Supplies are pretty boring, but what about organization, productivity, office humor and annoying your coworkers? http://blog.officenmore.com

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home