Thursday, April 06, 2006

What a tool

HeadHoncho took time out of his busy day to forward that "add up a bunch of numbers... now think of a color and a tool... if you said 'red hammer' you have a normal brain like 98% of people, if not you're weird" email. Since I'd already received this email from a friend, I knew I'd already pigeonholed myself in the "weirdo" crowd by thinking of a pink drill. I emailed him back and said "surprise surprise, I'm in the 2% with the abnormal brains". Here is the email conversation that followed:

From: HeadHoncho
To: SilentWitnes
Re: 98%

What was your answer? The rest we already know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From: SilentWitness
To: HeadHoncho
Re: 98%

A pink drill.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From: HeadHoncho
To: SilentWitness
Re: 98%

A pink drill? Oh my god!

I think you and I need to call HR about this.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


From: SilentWitness
To: HeadHoncho
Re: 98%

I think YOU need to call HR and ask them to help you get your mind out of the gutter. ;)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, I think I'll leave this to Silent Husband for a good comment.


Mr. Ring of Fire

CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home