Tuesday, May 09, 2006

"I'm not dead yet!"

I've resolved to keep this thing going. It'll require some work on my part, as the biggest group of lunatics is completely on the other side of the office. But it's been too much fun writing this blog to just let it die. So. This morning I wandered down to Musketeer #1's office to say hello, as I noticed he was an early bird this morning like I was. I asked him, half jokingly, if he was able to watch the parking lot for hot chicks from this window, as he was from his office in the old building. I should have known better.

Musketeer #1: Oh yeah! There's this hot brunette in a black Jeep.... her waist is about this big... I always call PartnerInCrime when she gets here. And then there's a smokin' blonde in a white Camry that parks over there... All the hot ones come in around quarter to nine.

Me: So do you have a favorite?

Musketeer #1: Yeah, there's this little bitty thing, she's about this tall [holds hand not quite up to his shoulder], she looks like she's about 18. Actually she kinda looks like you.

#1 At 5'7" (without heels, which I normally wear at work) I don't think I qualify as a "little bitty thing".
#2 I look significantly older than 18.
#3 Knock it off already, pervert.

2 Comments:

Blogger Craig said...

It's Alive!!!! It's AAALIIIIVVVVE!!!!

6:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ewwwww.

-SharksFan

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home